Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 46 - Max Recovery

I didn't really want to do this workout today.  You see, I met a friend last night for some drinks.  It was fun but I regret it today.  I went way over my calorie limit and I was up too late resulting in me being a zombie at work today.  I also ended up having to work later than usual so I didn't have as much time this afternoon to work out as I normally do.  I managed.

I really don't mind this workout.  I hated the recovery days of the first month but this routine is much better and less boring.  I have also learned to just chill if I am having difficulty with a move.  They aren't easy but this is a recovery day so there is no reason to get frustrated or kill myself trying to do a move.  The workout went fine and my body feels nice and relaxed now.  Now it is time for dinner and hopefully an early bed time!

Tomorrow is Max Cardio Conditioning with the return of Cardio Abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment