Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 54 - Max Interval Circuit

Yo! I was really procrastinating this morning because I did not want to do a workout today.  I especially did not want to do a 60 minute workout.  I finally got around to it just to get it out of the way so I could move on with my day.  It went well enough.  This is a tough one and I think it is the only workout that makes me feel absolutely spent and exhausted by the end.  I think I managed to do more full body drills than I ever have before.  Actually I'm sure that all the moves have shown noticeable improvement but the full body drills really stick out for me because I struggle they are the ones I struggled the most with.  Oh! Also the floor switch kicks.  I can actually do a majority of that workout now.

Well, the workout is done and it is my day off, so it is now time to relax.  Tomorrow I get a little break with Core Cardio and Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment